MCNx Event Web Page
Once MCN grants you a License to organize an MCNx event, we will create a web page on our website solely dedicated to your event: we refer to this as the “Event Web Page”, and we will grant you limited editorial access to it until one month after the conclusion of the event so you can include and update basic information about your upcoming event.
The Event Web Page will include standard information about MCNx in general as well as language indicating that you are committed to providing a safe and respectful space throughout the event. As such, it’ll mention that you abide by, and will be enforcing MCN’s Friendly Space Policy during the event.
You will be able to add and update the following information:
- Event theme
- Event program (e.g. talks, presentations, deep dives, panels, interviews, etc.)
- Speakers (names, titles, organizational affiliations, bios and headshots)
- Event venue, date and location
- Link to the Event registration or ticketing portal.
- Any other local information pertinent to the event such as local transportation, accessibility options, etc.
- You are responsible for setting up a registration or ticketing web page for your event, and
- Sponsors or partner logos or names cannot appear on your Event Web page.
Download a pdf of this MCNx Event Web Page.
MCNx Speaker Release Form
When an MCNx event is recorded on video, we’ll expect you to ask speakers to sign a Speaker Release Form, giving MCN and the Organizer the right to edit and distribute video of their presentation. Make sure you keep copies of releases for your records, so you can send them to us upon request.
MCNx Survey Template
In order to continually improve the experience of future MCNx events, we ask that you conduct an evaluation of your event via an online survey. Please use this MCNx Survey Template. You may add and include questions not covered by this template.
For any questions, email us at: email@example.com