Kelsey Cvach, Digital Content Producer, U.S. Department of State
Ryan Waggoner, Creative Services Manager, Spencer Museum of Art
Interested in joining the Media Production and Branding SIG?
Fill out Google form here, someone will be in touch shortly.
This community is dedicated to sharing both the conceptual and technical knowledge for digital media production and distribution in a growing digital ecosystem.
Our mission is to support museum professionals through discussions on methods for digital media production (video, audio, text, etc.) as a storytelling and audience engagement device to manifest an organization’s identity and mission.
MCN’s Media Production and Branding SIG maintains a technical focus on production methodology as well as developing brand identity through creation and distribution of digital content.
This community seeks to support and foster conversation around the following topics:
- Branding as a relationship building tool for museums
- Telling stories to develop brand identity with digital media
- Production styles and benchmarking approaches for digital content development
- How branding can inform technical approaches to content production
- Distribution of content: Website, Apps, Vimeo, YouTube and social platforms
- How brand drives decisions in user experience and interface of web channels
- Live distribution: streaming, broadcast and social media platforms
- Establishing best practices for production and distribution of digital content
- Evaluating the digital media with test audiences and analytics to improve production practices and accessibility of content