Strategy is integral to the success of our projects and organizations. The Strategy SIG brings together change-makers to learn from one another’s experiences in developing and implementing strategies.
The Strategy SIG strategy
Since the Strategy SIG is about strategy, we thought that we should have a … strategy. Like any good strategy, ours starts with our objectives which are to facilitate the sharing of experience and expertise; and create opportunities for community and collaboration around the conference.
With these 2 goals, we have come up with the following 4 tactics to achieve them.
– Professional development via online meetings
– Basecamp conversations
– Promote conference proposal collaboration
– Meetup for dinner or drinks at the conference
April 2019 update
– This month we have a professional development call Strategies for Preserving Digital Assets. We’ll be recording the webinar and posting it to the Basecamp, in-case you miss it.
– It’s conference proposal season. Conversations are happening on Basecamp. Got an idea or looking for someone to partner up with? Post to Basecamp.
– We’re planning an offsite for the conference. We’ve got San Diego native Nik Honeysett planning a social. More details to come and guaranteed to be a good time.
– Not a member of the Strategy SIG? Click here to sign up by filling out our Google FormShare