[MCN-L] Headphones in exhibits

Adam Carrier ACarrier at MarinersMuseum.org
Tue Dec 22 21:51:45 UTC 2009

Hello Jason:
We've found the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphones to be pretty rugged.
We use them in our studios, and they're designed for professional
monitoring and mixing. They might be worth trying in your exhibit. They
are a bit expensive.

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/0edf909675b1be4d/index.html

There are straight and coiled cable versions.

Adam Carrier
Audiovisual Technician II
Digital Media & Exhibit Technology Department

The Mariners' Museum
100 Museum Drive
Newport News, Virginia  23606
Phone (757) 952-0431