[MCN-L] ‏‏RE: Headphones in exhibits

MParadis at Gallery.ca MParadis at Gallery.ca
Mon Jan 4 18:38:06 UTC 2010

Metaphorically Bullet Proof :-)

(none broken yet)

Mark Paradis

Chief, Multimedia Services-Chef de services multimédia

National Gallery of Canada, Musée des beaux-arts du Canada

380 Sussex Drive,Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9N4

ph. 613-990-1788, fx. 613-991-2680

cell 613-797-0558

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Amalyah Keshet [akeshet at imj.org.il]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 12:59 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] ‏‏RE: Headphones in exhibits

"I can concur with Adam that the Audio Technica's are bullet proof."

Wow. What's going on at the National Gallery of Canada?!

‏‏מאת: ‏‏mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu] בשם MParadis at Gallery.ca [MParadis at Gallery.ca]
‏‏נשלח: ‏‏יום שני 04 ינואר 2010 19:33
‏‏אל: mcn-l at mcn.edu
‏‏נושא: Re: [MCN-L] Headphones in exhibits

Hello Jason;

I can concur with Adam that the Audio Technica's are bullet proof.  We use the ATH M30 because of price and the straight cable design.  Four years now with no failures and not too expensive either.

Thanks,