MCN 2023 Conference Support
Could you or your business help support our vibrant muse-tech community? Much of our strength comes from the diverse range of museum and commercial professionals in our community—help us foster even closer ties.
Learn more about becoming a Community Partner by emailing [email protected].
Why Partner with MCN?
By Partnering with MCN you:
- Sustain a tight-knit, dedicated community of established and emerging museum technology leaders who are innovating in the field.
- Receive exclusive opportunities to engage with over 400 of the most influential, action-oriented people working in museum technology, who help you connect with their national and international networks.
- Co-generate alongside museum professionals across a disciplines, including collections management, digital asset management, information technology, social media, marketing and communications, online learning, content development, design and UX, product management, and so much more.
- Partner on conference sessions and programs to enable us to do more together than we could separately; together, Community Partners and MCN amplify one another’s ideas, capabilities, and reach.
- Help sustain momentum between conferences, ensuring a promising future for the community.
What’s New and Returning to MCN 2023?
We’ve heard loud and clear from the community that what they value most about MCN is….the community! With this in mind, for 2023 we’re creating opportunities to make meaningful connections and share ideas. Here’s what’s happening:
Open Space Discussions: We’ll make space for free-flowing discussion sessions focused on topics sourced from attendees, for attendees. Community Partners are invited to suggest session topics, as a way to invite targeted conversations during the conference.
Community Partner sessions: These sessions bring together Community Partners, as experts in the field, with museum leaders who are using their technologies to accomplish big things at their organizations.
Speed Networking: Throughout the conference, we’ll invite participants to mix & mingle to cultivate fast connections, with some friendly guidance.
Panels and Case Studies: Two days of sessions showcase our community’s impacts in the field, using technologies and tools to engage audiences in new, meaningful ways, as well as explore ideas, issues, and technological trends in the sector.
MCN 2023 Program Highlights
Over three days, we invite you to grow your partner networks in the cultural sector so that together we can use technologies to co-generate deeper engagement and inspire curiosity.
- 400+ influential, action-oriented people working in museum technology
- 50+ sessions
- 3 conference tracks: Museum | Computer | Network
- 3 days filled with networking opportunities, targeted conversations, Q&A sessions, product demonstrations, and anything else you want to explore.
- 2 evening events including our signature event—Ignite!—a series of rapid-fire, five-minute talks from some of the most provocative thinkers in the museum field.
Community Partner Sponsor Opportunities
|2023 Museum Computer Network Community Partners Benefits||$15K+||$10K+||$5K+||$2.5K+|
|Logo on conference materials||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Logo and recognition on MCN website for the year||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Opportunity to suggest Open Space Discussion topics||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Option to host an exhibitors table||✔||✔||✔||as available|
|Community Partners webpage||✔||✔||✔|
|Recognition at MCN coffee and speed networking events||✔||✔||✔|
|Recognition during conference sessions||✔||✔|
|Recognition at evening event||✔||✔|
|Partner with MCN on a conference panel or session||✔||✔|
|Recognition at Ignite||✔|
|Featured profile or interview on MCN website for the year||✔|
|Number of complimentary conference registrations||2||2||1||1|
Support MCN 2023!
MCN relies on the support of Community Partners to help sustain our community. Past and current supporters include Microsoft, Google, Axiell, CrowdRiff, Gallery Systems, Guru, Lucidea, Ideum, Dexibit, and dozens other businesses and organizations.
MCN 2021 Community Partners
MCN Allied Partners