Upon accepting to present your proposal as a session for MCN 2020 VIRTUAL, you agree to abide by the following Presenter Guidelines.
PRESENTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each session organizer and co-presenter (including invited presenter or panelist) must agree to:
- Confirm that you will present at MCN 2020 by August 7, 2020. An individual can only participate as a presenter, co-presenter, or panelist in up to three (3) sessions for any session type throughout the program.
- Register for the conference by August 31, 2020 or your name will be removed from the program. Registration opens on August 7.
- Let MCN schedule your session at a day and time it sees fit. MCN reserves the right to change the schedule as it sees fit.
- Use the Program Change Request Form to request a change to a scheduled session no later than September 6, 2020. Email requests will NOT be accepted. You are welcome to submit a request to change the date and time of your session due to any extenuating circumstances. MCN honors session change requests at its discretion. Changes are not guaranteed.
- Present your session virtually. Instructions for remote participation will be shared with you in the weeks ahead.
- Grant permission for MCN to record video and/or audio from your session and collect related materials (e.g. slide decks) to distribute at its discretion. Presenters can opt-out of this process through our Program Change Request Form.
- Abide by MCN’s Code of Conduct and Community Guidelines.
SESSION SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each session organizer and co-presenter (including invited speaker or panelist) must agree to:
Presenters of all session types recognize the need for advance presentation and agree to present on the topic(s) outlined in your original session proposal.
You agree to attend a few video conference calls with Nik Honeysett throughout the summer to develop and refine your talk .
Because MCN charges an additional fee for workshops, you agree to the following:
- Once your proposal for a workshop is accepted, MCN will expect you to deliver it using the platform(s) designated for the virtual conference.
- You may cancel your workshop at no charge before September 15, 2020. Should you be unable to deliver your scheduled workshop after that date, you will be expected to find a suitable replacement at no cost to MCN, and with MCN’s approval.
All presenters will receive 50% off the cost of registration.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY
You may cancel your MCN 2020 VIRTUAL conference registration and receive a full refund up until October 10, 2020. No exceptions.