Oct. Tuesdays–Wednesdays–Thursdays + Nov. 9–10
Our Approach to Registration
- Since the first MCN annual conference, providing a space to support the work of our vibrant musetech community has been our top priority.
- MCN is a nonprofit organization, and all proceeds from conference registrations go towards costs associated with hosting the event and helps fund our year-round work.
- In addition, MCN actively seeks sponsors to support our effort to provide registration assistance to members of our community who have been financially impacted by furloughs, lay-offs, and or are otherwise not able to afford the full cost to attend.
Standard Registration includes membership
- Not a member yet? We got you covered!
- Offering a year-round space for members to connect, share ideas, tips, job postings, and much more, MCN is the only global network of professionals dedicated to tech and digital practice in museums.
- We’re so sure you’ll find it invaluable that we’re including a 1-year membership to MCN with Standard Registration. Together, let’s continue to advance the thinking around emerging technologies in museums.
What’s included in MCN 2021?
- 14 mini-events organized by tracks, including 4 Global Region Spotlights
- Over 60 panels, roundtables, workshops, and professional development sessions
- Links to all recorded sessions on-demand
- Over 100 speakers from around the world and the cultural sector
- Unique online experiences, live sessions, networking, and after-hours virtual social events
All tickets include full access to all sessions + all recorded sessions post-event, except for Workshops, which are optional and require an additional $75 fee.
- Standard Registration (includes membership) – $220: not a member yet? Not a problem. This ticket includes a 1-year MCN membership. Through October 4, 2021 only.
- Member Registration – $150: MCN members will receive a personalized member link to register.
- Speaker Registration – $100: you will receive an email with a link to register at the speaker rate after you have confirmed that you will present.
- Hardship/Student Registration – $60: a special ‘Registration Assistance Fund’, made possible by the generous contributions of our sponsors, allows for a limited number of tickets for students and anyone experiencing financial hardship. First come, first served. Due to the limited availability of tickets, we ask that only those who really need assistance take advantage of this offer.
- Last Chance Registration (includes membership) – $260: Starting October 5, 2021. Includes a 1-year MCN membership.
- Workshops – $75: develop some solid skills in our amazing lineup of workshops. Space is limited to 20. (Fully refunded if cancelled.)
BIPOC Speakers Fund
- As a professional development organization, MCN sees our role in addressing this problem as providing resources and eliminating barriers for BIPOC people to engage in our spaces.
- The BIPOC Speakers Fund is one resource out of many more that are needed to encourage the engagement of BIPOC people in our conference. We invite you to donate toward a special fund that will be equally distributed among self-identified, self-nominated BIPOC conference speakers.
- Your contribution will help support the voices of BIPOC colleagues within the cultural sector. It is one step in a much larger movement to rectify the injustices that are inherent within museums and outside. Please consider making a donation at check-out. Thank you.
Questions or issues with registration?
Email [email protected] or call (888) 211-1477 extension 802.