MCN runs entirely on the generosity and collaboration of a broad community of professionals from the galleries, libraries, archives, and museums (GLAM) sector. MCN and its volunteer Board of Directors work to nurture this community and help you discover new ideas and creative approaches to advancing digital practice in our sector.
- MCN Forum: an online discussion where MCN members and the larger musetech community can post inquiries, ideas, and announcements. Join MCN Forum to get updates in your inbox and post a question any time
- Newsletter: Sign up below in the footer of the website to keep up to date on MCN.
- Membership and Special Interest Groups (SIGs): MCN’s SIGs are volunteer-led members’ groups organized around specific topics of interest or niche practice areas that reflect the diversity of the many technology and digital practices in museums. SIGs provide MCN members the opportunity to connect with colleagues doing similar work, explore opportunities to collaborate among them, share resources and effective practices, or discuss ways to advance their area of digital practice
- LinkedIn: connect with colleagues and join the discussion on MCN’s LinkedIn Group
- Social Media: be part of the MCN community conversation on Twitter (@MuseumCN) and Facebook
And of course, be sure to come to MCN’s annual conference attracting over 600 professionals from the galleries, libraries, archives, and museums (GLAM) sector in North America and beyond explore the latest advances in museum technology through workshops, panel presentations, and vendor demonstrations.